— Ben Wilkoff (@bhwilkoff) February 17, 2016
Ten Things That are Truly Rare:
10. An Adam Sandler film I fee compelled to watch.
9. My reaching the upper limits of the much-touted 8-10 hours of sleep per night.
8. Meeting someone with whom I could imagine spending the rest of my life.
7. Going for a run and not seeing the world as anything but better at the end.
6. My picturing the right person on the first mention when someone says, “Have you ever heard of/met so-and-so?”
5. A Neil Diamond/Johnny Cash/Elvis/Frank Sinatra/Matchbox Twenty song playing and me not singing along.
4. Feeling as though I’m living up to being the son and grandson I think my parents and grandparents deserve.
3. Laughter not making me feel better.
2. Letting myself own and feel sadness not making me wiser and more whole.
1. People flossing as often as dentists would recommend.
This post is part of a daily conversation between Ben Wilkoff and me. Each day Ben and I post a question to each other and then respond to one another. You can follow the questions and respond via Twitter at #LifeWideLearning16.